Architecture,design and Implementation service
Segemai offers architecture and design consulting services which begins with research based on the inputs provided by our clients. The outcome of the research phase is that we design frameworks in line with the needs and resources of the client. Our process then moves on to developing a user interface design, which is vital in ensuring that the user feels connected to the product or application. Other critical tasks are identifying process improvements, assessing and recommending technical libraries and frameworks and deliverables like arc/design documents to guide dev team.
We Have Experts In:
- Java/J2EE : APIs, Web-based and Desktop applications, and related open-source technologies
- Solr/Elastic Search : Enterprise search engines – design, implementation & upgrade
- ML/AI : Machine learning, artificial intelligence – Python/Tensorflow/Keras/….
- LAMP : open source web development
- MySql/MS-SQL/Oracle/… : Relational database management systems
- Mongo/Couch/… : NoSql databases
- MS.Net : Microsoft technologies
Our hosted B2B platform for online retail sellers, aims to centralize & ease of working with multiple marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Sears and more. Few salient features are:
- eBay certified application: Full eBay integration – faster new listings, items repricer, items & order management & more.
- Online arbitrage: Platform to List, Reprice and Automatic Ordering (buy products automatically from Amazon/Walmart/Sephora and others) – UI and REST APIs.
- Intelli-Pricer: Dynamically reprice eBay items via multiple algorithms to choose from.
The application, built for a ForEx advisory firm, aims to manage all operations of the client, starting from lead capture, execution to billings.
- Different modules for different teams /departments: market-research, tele-callers, deal executors, monitoring, billing etc.
- Deal Manager: a complex module where each payment/receipt is broken into multiple and overlapping parts and managed separately.
- Auto Opportunity Finder & Recommendation engine: Attempts to find possible opportunities for new/existing customers based on multiple factors/algorithms.
Architected, designed and implemented a SCORM-2004, 4th Edition conformant content-player, with the required runtime services and other features.
Also evaluated available content-editors and recommended compatible ones.
An intelligent repricer was built for an international marine parts seller. It aims to dynamically reprice parts sold online based on multiple factors: It regularly captures price & availability info of international competitors’, identify customer’s location, assess current demand/supply of different parts, apply complex discount & margin rules to identify an optimized price of the item customer is looking at.